Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top Quotes for 2011

Here are some of the top quotes from books or series that we read this past year!

"Lucifer's bloody ball sack, I don't believe it." Bones

"Your not a woman, you're the Grim Reaper with red hair." Bones

"Premature flamation. It's embarrassing, I don't want to talk about it." Vlad

"Bite my ass!" Charley Davidson

"Don't go buying trouble. It's free and knows where you live." Charley T-Shirt

"...I'd gone to the End of the World, endured trials no creature should ever face, for her. I would do it again if I had to." Ash

"My name, my full, true name, is Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn, and I am the last son of the Unseelie Court." Ash

Thanks to all the authors for all the wonderful reads! It was a great reading year!
~ Kiki & Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment