Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Witched (A Novella) H.P. Mallory

Kiki's Rating:  4 Stars

This quick little snippet shows us into the mind of Rand for one short, and I mean short, moment.  It occurs during the time when Jolie is staying with him while the Fey King, the wolves, and especially Sinjin are preparing for battle.  It shows the movements of Jolie thru Rand's eyes.  You get to see his true feelings and have a better understanding why he refused to bind with her.  But now that we know how the story progressed I was hoping for a little more insight other than some hot seconds followed with jealousy.  The novella is almost too short and I was holding out for more.  Don't get me wrong, H.P. Mallory did her job and left me wanting, and waiting on the edge of my seat, for the next book.  I do feel this book is worth the read and you should definitely pick it up.

~Happy Reading
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment