Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Third Grave Dead Ahead

Kiki Rating:  5 stars (if I could give 10 I would)

What can I say, but Charley does it again. With sleep deprivation going on two weeks, the snarky grim reaper, attracts all kinds of mischief and some interesting new friends as she seeks out Reyes' "father" who is supposed to be dead. That paired with the impending war between heaven and hell, a guardian who's death will be directly related to Charley, and a nun who talks with the angels, no wonder coffee and Cookie aren't enough to keep Charley from hallucinating dead gilrs with knives as hood ornaments. This book is "all kinds of crazy on crackers". It will have you laughing until you cry in-between fanning yourself from all the smouldering, hot moments with our two favorite men. I loved, loved the ending even though I'm depressed that it had to end. Can't wait for the next book in the series!

~Happy Reading
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment