Thursday, March 22, 2012

Deep Dark Secret (Secret McQueen #3) by Sierra Dean

Wow! How does she keep coming up with these ideas! There was so much going on in this book and you still feel there is so much more that needs to be revealed.

Secret has started her new position on the Tribunal and she's not liking it. She would much rather go on the hunt. So that's exactly what she does. Throw in some mating, a ring, and one hell of a palm reading and you get this great read.

I don't know how much more detail I want to go into. I can not do this series justice. At the end of the book Jules and I were trying to guess which way Sierra Dean would go next with Secret. We are so anxious to see where her palm read leads her and her marriage to boot. Wow, so many different directions I don't think I will ever tire of this series.
If you haven't picked it up yet do so today!

Happy Reading
~Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment