Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Reading List

   Wow September is here, kids are back in school(Woohoo).  My husband is that much closer to coming home from his 4th deployment overseas.( Big Woohoo)  Of course, now I have extra time to read, read , read, and re-read some of my favorites!!!

The Mageri Series by Dannika Dark
Sterling, book 1
Twist, book 2
Impluse, book 3 out this fall

    Dannika Dark has a fantastic, fresh twist on Urban Fantasy. I have read the first 2 books twice, I'm so ready to read book 3. Dark is in my top 10 favorite authors list.

The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
The Iron King, book 1
The Iron Daughter, book 2
The Iron Queen, book 3
The Iron Knight, book 4

   Wonderful young adult series about The Fey. Will be one of the series I'm re-reading before the release of  The Lost Prince in October.

Charley Davidson Series by Darynda Jones
 First Grave on the Right, book 1
Second Grave on the Left, book 2
Third Grave Dead Ahead, book 3
 Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet, book 4 due out October 30th

     What to say about our favorite Grim Reaper...... she's awesome!! Charley is a true smart ass, a girl after my own heart. She gets in crazy situations and gets out of them by the skin of her teeth, with help from one very hot son of Satan... Reyes. Yes, please fan yourselves one of the hottest guys out there. Can't wait for book 4!!!

The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning
Darkfever, book 1
Bloodfever, book 2
Faefever, book 3
Dreamfever, book 4
Shadowfever, book 5

     Love, love KMM, she is awesome. I must refresh my memory before ICED comes out October 30th. I love that ICED is about Dani, she was one of my favorite people in the Fever Series, now she is all grown up, what fun ....

What are some of your favorite series ??



Happy Reading

~Jules




  







No comments:

Post a Comment