Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jules Reading List

With the holidays starting I haven't had time to write reviews, but I have been reading.... Note worthy books to check out, that I really have enjoyed reading.

Chloe Neill:  Chicagoland Vampires Novels Ratings 5 stars
 I have read the first four books and haven't read the new release, as of yet. All I know is book four made me re-read the ending 3 times, and made me so mad I wanted to throw the book........I still can't believe what happened...grrrrr.... I can't wait to see how book five deals with the issue.  Very fast paced, great sub characters, and a view on vampires that is very different. You will need to read this series in order.

Julie Garwood: The Ideal Man    4 stars
FBI thriller, with romance, enjoyable read.

Larissa Ione : Lords of Deliverance Series   5 stars
This is a four book series about The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse, I have read books one and two. They are great, crazy and full of action and very steamy..... Can't wait for the next two!!

Sherryl Woods: The Inn At Eagles Point( Chesapeake Shore Series)  Rating 4 stars

I just started reading the following.

Sierra Dean: Something Secret This Way Comes. Book 1 A Secret McQueen Story

Heather Killough-Walden: The Hunt from The Big Bad Wolf Series

Rose Pressey: How to Date A Vampire as soon as it is out!!

Happy Reading
~Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment