Tuesday, June 12, 2012

At the Movies !!!

   While on vacation, Kiki, Megan, and I went to see Snow White and the Huntsman. It was fabulous!! I give it a 4 out of 5 stars.

Charlize Theron as Raveena the evil Queen, is so riveting. She has to be the most evil, twisted, scary queen ever. She was fabulous!!! Chris Hemsworth was a really good huntsman, and very nice eye candy. Kristen Stewart as Snow White was really good. I loved that Snow White kicked some butt. If you like a twisted outlook on fairy tales, you'll love this movie. It made me jump out of my seat a few times. My 9 year old daughter loved it also.

Megan and I will be going to see Madagascar 3 this week, and of course Brave, that comes out June 22nd.
I want to see Rock of Ages, June 15th....I will have to see if Kiki and I can fit that in soon.

On DVD, if you have not seen Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows....buy it, rent it, watch it. Its as good as the 1st movie if not better.  Can't wait for mine to come this week. Of course since I'm such a good wife, I'll be mailing the extra copy to my hubby so he has something to watch overseas :)

If there are any great movies coming out that you can recommend, please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.

Have a great day

~Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment