Sunday, June 10, 2012

Upcoming Reads

Summer is here!!! Just got back from vacation with Kiki. My daughter turns 10 in July, she likes to say she will be a decade old. My husband is on his 3rd tour to Afghanistan.  I received my early birthday present to me, from me, of my cardigan corgi in an English garden. Painted by folk artist Vanessa Keys, and its wonderful !!


So what do I do to get away from daily stress, well of course I read, read, read !!
Here are some of my upcoming favorites.

June 26th ladies, for Once Burned and  Wicked Nights, have you looked at these covers......... Yummmmm.
July 10th for Shadow of Night and Keeping Secret !!!!

These are 4 of my very favorite series, from my favorite authors. Of course reviews to come after I read them :)

Happy Reading
~ Jules






No comments:

Post a Comment