Thursday, July 5, 2012

If You Like Werewolves........

I've been on a big werewolf reading spree. Love my Wolfe's. Here are some new series that I have started reading and love.

Forget Me Not (#2, The Mystic Wolves)


 By Belinda Boring

Jules Rating: 4 Stars

I just finished book 2, and almost threw my kindle across the room........What a Cliff Hanger Ending !!!!!! Its killing me!! I need the next book. I really have enjoyed this series between Darcy and her Alpha mate Mason. They go through so many ups and downs, that you can not put the book down. Well worth the read !!! Can't wait for the next book!!!!

FERAL SINS (The Phoenix Pack)



By Suzanne Wright

Jules Ratings: 4 Stars

Feral Sins is a smoking hot read. I had to fan myself sometimes. This book is action packed from beginning to end, very fast read .



Keeping Secret


Coming out July 10th !! Our favorite half wolf and half vampire. Kiki and I will be posting a review after we get out little mitts on it. This has become one of our top 3 all time favorite series. I have read the first 3 books twice,and I will for sure re-read again.


The Hunt (Big Bad Wolf Series)



The Big Bad Wolf Series by Heather Killough-Walden.  Last be not least, one of my favorite's. Have re-read several times. Smoking hot werewolves, and very action packed. Must read for those who love shifters, what a cover ! I would read these in order.


More to come, happy reading!!

~Jules



No comments:

Post a Comment