Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bravado/Dramatique by S.L. Madden

Kiki's Rating:  4 Stars

Bravado/Dramatique (Only Human on the Block)S.L. Madden does it again. If you  haven't started the "Only Human on the Block" series yet I suggest you bust over to Amazon or Smashwords and pick it up.  Bravado/Dramatique is the second book in the series and I must say I can't wait for the third.

This go around Nick has his hands full. Not only does he have to continue with Severance protecting the Orb from demons, keep up with his training with Heather, but he has to continue surviving high school. (At the pace he's going there's not a teacher in the building who will let him use the hall pass again) So what does Nick do to solve his building dilemma, but get involved in the school play with Wendy and Reva, the two girls who drive his heart crazy.  What better way to turn up the heat on the situation than to be the lead in said play. Can Nick keep his priorities straight and do his job as Guardian?  And what in the world does Cal Phibbs, school bully, have to do with everything going on?

I don't like spoilers, so this is about as much as you are going to get from me. Just trust me when I say this is a very engaging and interesting paranormal series.  I love Nick and Severance and all the mess they keep finding themselves in.  I love the personalities of each of the other characters who not only add to the story, but are pivotal to the plot.  I can't see the story without a single one of them.  It is a fast paced series that you will, if like me, read in one sitting!!

Take a chance on this series and pick it up!!
Happy Reading
~Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment